- Consulted at Harvard’s new Nano-Tech facility, Raytheon, Analog Devices, Acusphere, and BioVex
- Served on the National Board of the Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology (IEST)
- Presented two Keynote Addresses on Contamination Control at the Cleanrooms Magazine’s Cleanrooms East Trade Show.
Other training and experience includes:
- Former Owner/President of Microcomplete Inc., a Contamination Control Company with 400 employees and 8.5 million in annual receipts.
- Wrote Standard Operating Procedures for Crothall Healthcare’s Operating Room business. A $500 million dollar Health Care Facility Service Company (1999).
- Was appointed to the Technical Advisory Board of Crothall Healthcare in Philadelphia in January 1999.
Organizational Leadership (Standards & Practices):
- Member of the Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology (IEST) Standards committee for RP-CC18.2 & 18.4 (Cleanroom Housekeeping).
- Member of the Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology (IEST) Standards committee for RP-CC23 (Microorganisms in the Cleanroom).
- Member of the Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology (IEST) Standards committee for RP-CC27 (Personnel in the Cleanroom).
- Has served as Membership Chair of the IEST.
- Voted the New England President for the IEST.
- Served as Curriculum Director for IEST seminars and tutorials for the New England area.
- Presented an award at IEST’s Annual Technical Meeting for "Outstanding service and continued excellence in contamination control education."
- Served as a co-instructor with Roger Diener of Analog Devices in presenting our test results on relative cleanliness methods at the IEST Annual Technical Meeting 1998.
Pursuit of Excellence:
- Served as a co-collaborator with Roger Diener (AD) and representatives of the Nilfisk Corporation in the planning and implementation of their new ULPA Filtered CR80 cleanroom vacuum model.
- Has served as a member of numerous customers Quality Assurance Teams since 1993.
- Served as a principal investigator along with Quality and Manufacturing teams for contamination research studies at multiple client sites.
- Created Pareto Charts when working with customer product loss issues.
- Certified Dycem Technician
- Served as a Key Note Speaker at the Nilfisk Corporations annual sales meeting in Las Vegas, NV.
- Served as the keynote speaker for the IEST cleanroom tutorials in Marlboro, MA.
- Invited by the Eagleson Institute, Sanford, Maine to give a half-day tutorial on Cleanroom Operations.
- Performed surface particle count study at Analog Devices with Contamination Control Manager, Roger Diener, on cleaning effectiveness and efficiencies, using a variety of cleaning materials and methodologies and frequencies.
- Editorial consultant for ISO 14644-5 Cleanroom Operations
- Published article on Cleaning the Cleanroom in Cleanrooms Magazine
- Technical Advisor to Cleanrooms Magazine